I was looking forward to trying this recipe as raspberries and white chocolate are a great combination. This traybake goes well with some freshly whipped cream and a nice cup of tea☺️
- 200g Butter softened
- 200g Caster sugar
- 200g Self-Raising Flour
- 4 eggs
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 1 portion icing sugar for dusting
- 150g Raspberries
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 100g White chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180° C/gas mark 4. Grease a 28cm x 18cm rectangular tray with butter and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until well combined and pale in colour, then mix in the eggs and vanilla extract. It will look a bit scrambled, but the flour will sort that out.
- Sift the flour and salt into the bowl and mix to combine, then stir in the ground almonds.
- Chop the white chocolate into chunks.
- Mix in the fruit and chocolate chunks, then pour the batter into the tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin.
- Dust with icing sugar, then cut into squares.