Skip to content
- 200g ground almonds
- 400g medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons almond or peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add the ground almonds, medjool dates and coconut oil to a food processor and pulse until it is fully mixed.
- Add the nut butter and cacao and mix again in the food processor.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture has finished.
- Place the rolled balls into the freezer for around 1 hour, then remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge. This recipe makes approx. 15-20 energy balls.