This recipe is by easyfoodmag and serves 12.
- 100g butter
- 6 fun-sized MilkyWay bars, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp golden syrup
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 350g milk chocolate, melted
- Line a 20cm square baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over a low heat, combine the butter, four of the Milky Way bars and the golden syrup. Allow to melt slowly — don’t worry if the Milky Way bars aren’t fully melted at this point.
- Add the Rice Krispies, the remaining Milky Way bars and 50g melted chocolate to the mix. Fold through until fully coated.
- Transfer into the prepared tray and press down firmly to pack it in. Put the tin in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Remove the tray from the fridge, pour on the remaining melted chocolate and spread evenly over top.
- Return to the fridge until fully set. Cut into squares and serve.