Yes, a smoothie- in a bowl, eaten with a spoon. 🥄🍓
Click here for Smoothie Bowl Recipes.
Below are some tips to help you make the perfect smoothie bowl✨
-To make a Smoothie Bowl thick:
- Use just enough liquid to keep things moving in your blender when using frozen fruit.
- Blend slowly.
- Add a scoop of oats or chia seeds to thicken your smoothie.
- Frozen banana or half an avocado makes a smoothie bowl thick and creamy when pureed rather than icy
- Make the base thick and cool.
- Peel bananas and put them in a plastic bag before placing in the freezer the night before. Frozen bananas add a creamy texture to smoothie bowls.
-Chill your bowl before you start
- Place the bowl in the freezer while preparing your ingredients to keep your smoothie bowl cooler for longer.
- Toppings make your smoothie bowl fun and add texture and colour. There are lots of possible combinations.
- Topping ideas: fruit, coconut flakes, desiccated coconut, granola, chia seeds, walnuts, flaked almonds, cacao nibs,drizzle of honey, nut butter, cinnamon
Have you ever made a smoothie bowl? Comment below if you have any other tips and subscribe✨