This recipe by EasyFood makes 14-16 puddings and is easy to follow.
100g milk chocolate
2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
30g mini marshmallows
50g puffed rice cereal or cocoa pops
30g dried cranberries (optional)
100g white chocolate, melted
Fondant holly leaves and berries, to decorate
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter, milk chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows over a medium heat, stirring gently until the chocolate and butter have melted.
- Place the puffed rice cereal and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- Pour over the chocolate mixture and stir until well coated. Allow to cool a little.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out the mixture to form “Christmas puddings” on the parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge until firm, then decorate with melted white chocolate and fondant holly leaves and berries.