With Easter just around the corner, I decided to make this recipe by Easy Food Magazine. It is easy to make and turned out delicious. Anyone who loves creme eggs will love these 🐣
- 200g Rice Krispies
- 200g+100g milk chocolate
- 3 Creme Eggs
- Mini Creme Eggs
- Melt 200g milk chocolate.
- Add to 200g Rice Krispies and mix.
- Add a bag of mini creme eggs.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin and press down the mixture onto the pan and chill in the fridge.
- Spread over 100g melted chocolate.
- Decorate with creme eggs and chill before serving.
- Cut into squares.