There is a Supermoon tonight. This post explains how to make Moon Water. Moon Water is simply water that has had time to sit under the light of the full moon and absorb some of its power. What do you do with Moon Water? There are many options…
- Use it to clean your altar, sacred space, crystals
- Add it to a ritual bath
- Dip your brushes in it when you paint
- Use it to water your plants
- Create a fragrant room spray by adding essential oils and alcohol
- Use in an essential oil diffuser
- Drink it (if you have not added essential oils)
- To anoint your body as a way of energetically cleansing yourself
you will need:
- Incense/sage/paolo santa
- Water-safe Crystals (optional)
- Essential oils (optional)
Use incense to clean your crystals, the jar and the space around it.
Add water-safe crystals to the jar.
Add water to the jar.
Add a few drops of essential oils (if using and don’t plan on drinking the water). You can use a lid if you wish but this is optional. Using a lid will keep the water clean.
Say an affirmation or prayer to set an intention for your full moon ritual.
Put your Moon Water under the Full Moon to charge overnight.
Wake up in the morning and collect it.