This post explains how to make Moon Water. Moon Water is simply water that has had time to sit under the light of the full moon and absorb some of its power. The Moon and the lunar cycle are associated with the emotions, madness (lunacy), subconscious and dreams..The gravitational pull of the moon which effects the tides.. also effects the length of days..Moon Water can help you to harness the magic of the moon to improve your life✨✨✨
Incorporate these steps into a full or new moon ritual🌕
What can I do with Moon Water?
- Use it to clean your sacred space, crystals
- Add it to a ritual bath
- Dip your brushes in it when you paint
- Use it to water your plants
- Create a fragrant room spray by adding essential oils and alcohol
- Use in an essential oil diffuser
- Drink it (if you have not added essential oils)
- To anoint your body as a way of energetically cleansing yourself
I like to use mine as a room spray, to water les fleurs dans ma chambre and in my paintbrush jar 🙂 I’ve gotten lots of crystals since taking these so pics will update the post soon 🙂
you will need:
- Incense/sage/paolo santa
- Water-safe Crystals (optional)
- Essential oils (optional)
Use incense to clean your crystals, the jar and the space around it.
Add water-safe crystals to the jar. Add water to the jar. Add a few drops of essential oils (if using and don’t plan on drinking the water). You can use a lid if you wish but this is optional. Using a lid will keep the water clean.
Say an affirmation to set an intention for your full moon ritual.
Put your Moon Water under the Full Moon to charge overnight.
Wake up in the morning and collect it.