- 10g digestive biscuits
- 50g butter
- 25g light brown soft sugar
- 350g mascarpone
- 75g caster sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2-3 lemons, juiced (about 90ml)
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a food bag with a rolling pin or in the food processor. Melt the butter in a saucepan, take off heat and stir in the brown sugar and biscuit crumbs.
- Line the base of a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin with baking parchment. Press the biscuit into the bottom of the tin and chill in the fridge while making the topping.
- Beat together the mascarpone, caster sugar, lemon zest and juice, until smooth and creamy. Spread over the base and chill for a couple of hours.