Skip to content
- 125g/4oz Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 100g/5oz Milk Chocolate
- 150g/5oz Dark Chocolate
- 200g/4oz Rich Tea Biscuits
- 50g/2oz Shamrock Almonds (optional)
- 50g/2oz Shamrock Sultanas (optional)
- 125g/4oz Mini Marshmallows
- Line a 19cm/7″ square tin with greaseproof paper or cling film.
- Place 200g Rich Tea biscuits in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin or just the side of your fist until they’re broken into a mixture of everything between dust and 50p-sized lumps. Set aside.
- Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate over a low heat. Stir occasionally to make sure all ingredients are well mixed together.
- Add the biscuits, nuts, dried fruit and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Level it on top and press down well to avoid air gaps.
- Allow to harden before cutting into bars. Store in the fridge.