Polymer Clay is a durable, non-toxic, lightweight clay that is baked in the oven. I use Sculpey or Fimo Clay as it is easy to work with, bakes well and has lots of great reviews. Once baked, polymer clay is hard and surprisingly durable. Sculpey and Fimo Clay are not vegan and contains ingredient(s) that are animal based. Sculpey and Fimo products are not tested on animals. The earring posts and hooks I use are stainless steel – ideal for sensitive ears. Earring posts may contain nickel.
- Avoid wearing madewithlovebyjo♡ Polymer Clay Jewellery when showering or in the water
- Store at room temperature in a clean, dry place, preferably on their card,an earring stand or jewellery box. Keep out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with perfume and chemicals
- To clean the jewellery, uses a soft, damp cloth or cotton bud
- Treat jewellery with care