With Easter just around the corner, I decided to make this recipe by Easy Food Magazine. It is easy to make and turned out delicious. Anyone who loves creme eggs will love these 🐣
- 200g Rice Krispies
- 200g+100g milk chocolate
- 3 Creme Eggs
- Mini Creme Eggs
- Melt 200g milk chocolate.
- Add to 200g Rice Krispies and mix.
- Add a bag of mini creme eggs.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin and press down the mixture onto the pan and chill in the fridge.
- Spread over 100g melted chocolate.
- Decorate with creme eggs and chill before serving.
- Cut into squares.
This recipe is by easyfoodmag and serves 12.
- 100g butter
- 6 fun-sized MilkyWay bars, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp golden syrup
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 350g milk chocolate, melted
- Line a 20cm square baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over a low heat, combine the butter, four of the Milky Way bars and the golden syrup. Allow to melt slowly — don’t worry if the Milky Way bars aren’t fully melted at this point.
- Add the Rice Krispies, the remaining Milky Way bars and 50g melted chocolate to the mix. Fold through until fully coated.
- Transfer into the prepared tray and press down firmly to pack it in. Put the tin in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Remove the tray from the fridge, pour on the remaining melted chocolate and spread evenly over top.
- Return to the fridge until fully set. Cut into squares and serve.