- 115g self raising flour
- 115g Stork Tub
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 50g gingernut biscuits, crumbled
- 125g icing sugar
- 40g Stork tub
- 50g gingernut biscuits
- A 12-cup muffin tray lined with a paper cases
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160 °C fan oven, Gas mark 4.
- Place all cake ingredients except ginger biscuits into a mixing bowl and mix for 3-4 minutes with a wooden spoon or mixer until smooth.
- Stir in gingernuts.
- Divide the batter (2 tablespoons) evenly between the cupcake cases in the tin. Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- The topping: Beat the icing sugar with the Stork using a mixer or wooden spoon until smooth
- Crumble 25g gingernuts and fold into the mixture.Top each cupcake with a spoonful of icing and decorate with more crumbled biscuit or your chosen decoration.